IndieShout forums up!

Jolly good show!

I liked the interview with 'Anders', nice to see some of the questions suggested here being tried out.

The best of British with IndieShout Christopher. No ads and no pitch for money, what a refreshing change.

Don't let it be lonely over there!

IndieShout's forums section has topics related to the business of being an indie musician:

• [*]Dealing with Booking Agents and Venues
    [*]Touring
    [*]Venue Discussion
    [*]Promo Pack
    [*]Reviews, Magazines, Webzines
    [*]Gig Announcements
    [*]Your Website

Even if the only thing you do is announce your website on the "Your Website" section, it helps both YOU and Indieshout because we'll BOTH show up as one more entry in a Google search!

Also, I've been getting almost NO answers on the "question of the week." Really, this isn't to collect addresses (that email gets redirected to a Yahoo account separate from the IndieShout server). I'm not going to send unsolicited emails, give your email address out to spammers, or anything like that. I'm just looking for CONTENT!

By the way, thanks to all the people who've responded to my plea for "feature" content. I'm sorting through all the options and will be getting back to everyone soon!

Cheers,
Christopher
editor@indieshout.com

ChristopherM,

What are you pimpin in here. :D :D :D :D

The site looks great. Thanks for puttin it up for everybody. I'll throw a link up on my site for ya, if that's kool:) :)

send me a copy of your logo and I'll put it up there as well, if ya want.

larry

gatorhaus said:
ChristopherM,

What are you pimpin in here. :D :D :D :D

The site looks great. Thanks for puttin it up for everybody. I'll throw a link up on my site for ya, if that's kool:) :)

send me a copy of your logo and I'll put it up there as well, if ya want.

larry

Actually, I have a choice of three on the FAQ page of the site. Feel free to resize as needed.

Back