indiebiz.com acrobat guides

tanlith

King of the Wicker People
I just downloaded the acrobat file from indiebiz.com entitled

"How To Earn More Income by Selling MP3 Files Online"

Excellent info!! But I feel compelled to add a little something here:

They mention two methods of making sales via credit card, PayPal and Clickbank (Both VERY good at what they do. However, Clickbank charges a startup fee of $49.95 (very reasonable)

Some of you might be like me... too busy blowing all our spare cash of foolish things like bills... food... rent... :P (I'm sure I'm not the only one living more or less pay check to paycheck)

Click bank provides ecellent service to "content" based websites... well I have an alternative for those interested:

www.verotel.com

They're dedicated soley to content based sites and have $0.00 setup fee... at no cost to the user you can have your site up and ready to sell in minutes.

I must point out however, you need to have access to a CGI DIR on your web server. (Which if you're serious about selling and generating hits you'll have spent the $49.99 setup fee on a good host already instead of a Merchant Account)

Anyhow... thought some of ya'll might find this useful... and as for the peoples at Indiebiz keep up the awsome work! (More free info please :P many of us are brokafied!)

- Tanlith -

Yes it's true!! I'm an Acid Pro Junkie!!!

Back