Indie Label - New Website

lee miran

Hi all,

I'm putting the finishing touches on a website for my brother's Indie label here in our hometown. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.derecords.com

Also, if you get a chance, listen to some of the artists in their camp.

PEACE

nice site nice camp to real nice that bot wise is raw as hell and little buddy with the "fly Gansta" joint nice. yall need to check these cats out

What up man just read the Bio on the label.

hey the Empire Dynasty label was started by them huh.....i think me and my old camp rapped with them at a show in Chambersburg, PA back in Julyish/August 2001. A label by the name of Strong Arm(HNIC - Clyde Strong) but on that show. I forgot who the artist were but i do recognize the Empire Dynasty name.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Thanks Fellas.

Soundboy - Little Buddy with "Fly Gangsta" is my brother. He is co-owner of the label.

Flossyboy - Yeah, my bro had started Empire Dynasty with two other guys. The first dropped out early in the game and just recently my bro and the other EmpDyn label owner split over differences. Some of the artists followed him to his new label - Double Edge Records.

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
ya'll sound pretty ready to me. i really gotta look into getting a website

Hit me up when you're ready for a site. I can get it done quickly and at a reasonable price.

PEACE

Back