Independent Label Rejection

Ginuwine

ok..i kno i kno..even tho most people think my sister sound bad, i still sent it to an independent record label..lol. I just want to know what they would think ok. besides i aint got nuthin to lose. This is what they wrote to me:

the band has the talent and you still have the opportunity to send us other material. Some artists has potential and some just doesn't have it at all.
But, I believe the band FaYall has it but need some work with the background music that's leading them and find their pitch.

Gerry G.
Acossi Records
www.acossi.com

cool

way to take charge. now you have a steppin stone. keep trying, and if you fall, just pick yourself up and try again.

U could always get an artist 2 do the vocals 4 ya' - I'm sure someone 'round here knows someone who could drop summit 4 ya'.

How 'bout gettin' in touch with flossy an' ask 'bout the singer in "In the Heat of the Morning" - she's a good singer.

A foot forward - good quote.

Don't forget to have your steel toe boots on when you make that step forward, because there's always going to be someone tryin' to step on them toes. Let 'em step, and when they're done, and you're still walkin' - tromp 'em with your talent.

Um... hope that came out right.

Much luv to anyone going after their dreams.

-muzakal

all i can say is keep tryin..you are 1 step closer then i am ..and your tryin..thats what matter..what they dont like someone else my like it...good luck

Back