In theaters soon: MAGA - Return of the Trump Card

What's wrong with pointing out that Trump would be an awesome President when compared to Biden?
Nothing in my opinion. I’d rather have the Donald over the Biden.

Lots of things about Trump I don’t like. But there are lots of things about Biden that are 100,000 times worse.

He was a coauthor of the freedom robbing patriot act.

And in the spirit of the reparations thread...

Biden was also instrumental in getting the Clinton era crime bill put into law. This put a lot of Blacks in prison for extensive sentences for relatively minor charges.

Oh, and how about that classic case of forcing people to take an experimental shot?

He’s a career politician with a corruption history to match.

Nothing in my opinion. I’d rather have the Donald over the Biden.

Lots of things about Trump I don’t like. But there are lots of things about Biden that are 100,000 times worse.

He was a coauthor of the freedom robbing patriot act.

And in the spirit of the reparations thread...

Biden was also instrumental in getting the Clinton era crime bill put into law. This put a lot of Blacks in prison for extensive sentences for relatively minor charges.

Good. So any aggressive anti-Trumpers can start their own pro-Biden threads. I'm not the villain here, y'all cool down. [That last bit won't accomplish anything I bet.]

Folks have been voting for the same two political parties for over one hundred and fifty years expecting different results.
I'm going third party again if I even bother to vote this time.

Oh you mean when Quid Pro Joe was loudly pronouncing that "Drug users need to be held accountable!" while much more quietly getting Hunter off the hook and his record expunged after a drug arrest.

You tell (D) worshippers who shriek about how blacks don't get a fair shake in the courts about this and they have the same reaction as when they hear about Kamala's history of withholding exculpatory evidence that Tulsi Gabbard slammed her with during the Dem debates - their brains don't process it. They just blink and continue on as if they never heard the information. Kamala of course didn't even try to refute the point, she just babbled about how proud she was of the work she did as a prosecutor, how she helped the people of California, reformed the system blah blah blah. She wasn't a bit interested in getting into her prosecutorial misconduct.

Hunter of course got his act together after his youthful indiscretions - a couple of decades later Joe greased the skids for Hunter to get an unheard of direct commission into the Navy for some fluff public affairs position. The ink on the paperwork was *almost* completely dry when Hunter - the smartest man QP Joe knows - got himself booted out for failing a drug test.

I'm not sure what motivates Joe Biden but it isn't any particular concern about the welfare of the US. He's got enough cognitive capacity left to know his Puppetancy is a sham and he's more than happy to continue the sham.

Folks have been voting for the same two political parties for over one hundred and fifty years expecting different results.
I'm going third party again if I even bother to vote this time.
They’re always going on about ‘Bipartisan support’ . All that means is both parties are the same.

Kamala of course didn't even try to refute the point, she just babbled about how proud she was of the work she did as a prosecutor, how she helped the people of California, reformed the system blah blah blah. She wasn't a bit interested in getting into her prosecutorial misconduct.
And everyone is so pissed off when Trump brags about his admin's accomplishments!

Back