In my heart

Trinity_project

Ok so here is an OFF the floor mix ....hardly anything done to it to be honest as I just bought a new house......a shell of a basement but I made due.

HERE

It's called in my heart , wrote and recorded in its entirety on August 13th 2014 , I played every track and did vocals in about 4 hours .

This is "demo" but I call it rough and good enough , that's right a stereo guitar/vocal track binded (voicelive 2) and one bass track and a one shot take of drums . Minimal mixing ....honestly like 20 mins of mix . Most under produced track I have ever done , even on demo standards , but I think you will love . Check my other tracks too !

All done by me , Neil Szybunka - I play , record , produce , mix and master all my own stuff .

Music production is like sex , you can do it anywhere but it's always a pleasure to have a comfy environment . If not , make due with what you got !

Ooh I like the chord progression and design. Let's get some space on that guitar. Widen it just ever-so-slightly, throw it onto a stage - get some reverb in there. In the chorus, play around with widening the vocals. Maybe some chorus-type-effects or just have a couple tracks offset a couple ms from each other? Pan your drum pieces a bit to give them some 3D depth. Otherwise, I think you have the start of a great song. Good luck man, good job!

Can't comment too much on what you've done so far, since it's a demo. Maybe try a little "sweetening" with a cello or such. Of course, the trend nowadays is to slap some EDM on it.
Good vocals and song. Can't wait to see this one grow.

Thanks for the love on this track ! Defo the guits have to be made WAY more spacious , the drums are pretty simple but yes adding some space to it will definitely open it up . I want to keep it "in the wood" so to speak , all acoustic drums and guitars/bass BUT I wouldn't leave out the possibility of a sampled chello / rhodes keys in the back .

Once again , thanks for the input fellows !

Back