In a band again (yeah!) producing them (hard

I thought the guitars sounded pretty good. I thought the vocal sounded pretty good.

In the intro, I thought the drums lacked presence and sounded a little fake. After that they sounded OK.

I think you could probably turn up the bass a little bit. I couldn't hear it much. But I'm not sure there is enough definition to it. One note seemed to blend in with the next.

I think a doubled lead vocal would sound good on this. At least after the slower intro.

I don't have much to say about the production as my interface is being serviced and so my monitors are in boxes atm, but the song is really cool. Maybe a little repetitive, but still good. Sounds good on my laptop speakers. I agree the bass could be higher, but I can hear it for sure.

this is going on me phone,real cool song ... defo hit the spot with me :D

nice work,looking forward to the next track :)

Sounds pretty good to me. I really like the tone of the electric guitar. I think the bass sounds alright but I could hear a better bassline. Personal taste thing though. I'm a bassist, I love basslines.

I enjoyed the track. Didn't notice it being too long at 4:44. It grooved along quite nicely. Good stuff :thumbs up:

Back