Improving basement soundproofing

Chill

Took some dB readings for my basement, inside and out.

20W amp turned up halfway, running through a 412, feeding back at a high-mid to high frequency, ~110dB (!)
Outside the window about 5' away, ~75dB
Neighbor's place is about 15' away across our shared driveway

cool biased 100W amp turned up halfway through a 412 + a drummer, ~112-116dB inside
Outside the window about 5' away, ~85dB

The windows were a single pane wooden frame partly in the foundation concrete, partly in the studwall between the foundation and the floor above. They now have 1/4" acrylic on the outside with some foam weatherstripping to seal the joint, and 1/4" glass/ 1/2" alum frame/ 1/4" glass unit mounted on a wooden frame screwed to the interior of the wooden frame.

The studwall above the foundation is probably 2x4's or 2x6's with sheathing on the outside and has wood planks on the interior.

I'm thinking about putting RC and 2 layers of drywall on the studwall. There's also an interior studwall frame cutting across the basement perpendicular to that wall (which used to have paneling on it) which I'm thinking about putting 2 layers of drywall on one side of that wall. Any thoughts on how much less SPL will reach the outside with that extra mass and isolation?

Back