Importing Acid Beats into non-Acid ProTools

dvincent

Hi All, Question: Im new making mixable beats and I finally now have a complete 4 minute Acid Beat! Yeh! 4 mono tracks: kick, snare, clap and hihat. Now, the PROBLEM which I am anticipating is: I want to take these 4 files and save them individually as wav or Aiff (?) and import them into my engineer's professional Protools setup. He does NOT have Acid so I cannot import a "session" :) so I will have to import the 4 straight audio files to his Protools. (I want them separate files so they can be individually mixed, you know) I don't want to do my song and add all the other insruments on my non-pro home setup. Now, Im thinking, the 4 files won't be in proper TIMING because of subtle time differences in transferring my CD files to his compuiter, right? Even when they are all lined up Im worried they just won't be in time. Is there any trick to transferring these as audio files and having them in perfect timing? ps ive never done Midi. this isnt midi. pls , any ideas wold be appreciated. Dave Happy New Music Year!

File>Render as>Save each track as seperate file

And yes, they will all line up when you import them into pro tools.

Back