I'm selling two guitars for $200

kidkage

Bored of Canada
IMG_2958.JPG

I would post them on eBay, but what they'll take as seller and paypal fees I can just use as shipping budget :D

Hopefully my history on this site shows you that I've got a good rep. If not just check out my ebay profile
(e-bayharborbutcher)

Let me know if you're interested! Either here or in a PM and I can provide more pics/info/details

Pic overload coming:

jk, i'll be shipping via either ups or fedex (since their insurance is good) in this with plenty of packing goodness:
IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2962.JPGIMG_2971.JPGIMG_2972.JPGIMG_2973.JPGIMG_2974.JPGIMG_2975.JPGIMG_2976.JPGIMG_2977.JPGIMG_2978.JPGIMG_2979.JPGIMG_2980.JPGIMG_2981.JPG

Both guitars are tip top shape in terms of electronics and playability.

Cosmetically, the Arbor is dinged up because I took a screwdriver to it when I was trying to give a "worn" look... i stopped after i realized how hard it was :p
I use to have heavier strings on it too so when you play the low e string open there is some buzz acoustically. when you're plugged in it's not noticeable. Either way it can be fixed though with a quick filling (superglue, paper... whatever) or a new nut. I upgraded the pickups in to the standard pickups they have in Dean Guitars.

The Callisto is in perfect shape.

Pickguards are off both guitars, but I still have them.
The screws for the Arbor are in the guitar, but idk what i did with the SX screws :/

Dunlop straplocks on the SX (strap will be included)
No pegs on the arbor though

Hopefully the packing goodness is the rest of those guitars!

I've purchased from you before, KK - do you still have my mailing address?
And how did I pay you? I can't seem to find you in my Paypal history was it check , USPSMO etc.?

Hopefully the packing goodness is the rest of those guitars! ;)

I've purchased from you before, KK - do you still have my mailing address?
And how did I pay you? I can't seem to find you in my Paypal history was it check , USPSMO etc.?

PM me

Back