I'm one lucky mofo!

Not me dude. I think 60s Fellah done those. I went to one and one only. JF3 I think. The year was 2003.

Good post up there BTW. Not gonna pollute it up with politics. I try to feel fortunate every day. Some days I succeed.
Oops senior moment...totally 60's guy :laughings: gotta laugh cause crying makes my face all red and puffy...

You thought I was Upstate yesterday. Getuhgrip. No, sadly he passed. I imagine others have too but such is life and it's 20 years on. Still much to be thankful for. Like, all of it...

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
. Golf and guitars are enough vices, I guess.
Sounds like quite a nice existence to me...Hoping I can up my playing in the next year ...I have a lot of cool things going on in business that have the potential to make that a possibility...I turn 70 in September and will start drawing the SSI which will also financially add to that possibility...

You thought I was Upstate yesterday. Getuhgrip. No, sadly he passed. I imagine others have too but such is life and it's 20 years on. Still much to be thankful for. Like, all of it...
Yeah Getuhgrip was a freekin sad story..way too young and so full of life and then in a blink...no mo... Rick was a very cool cat.

Oops senior moment...totally 60's guy :laughings: gotta laugh cause crying makes my face all red and puffy...
Don't sweat it, brutha! Your first senior moment? It could have been much worse if you had addressed your wife with the name of an old girlfriend from your sordid past. 😯 Groupie girls. Know what I'm saying. Stay focused!

Lou and you mentioned Getuhgrip. Rick was a great guy! A down to Earth man. Rick and myself communicated with each other a number of times. I had one last Jamfest hat in my possession. I mailed that hat to Rick before he fell ill, and died.

Lou attended Jamfest 3. Twenty years ago.

You and I attended Jamfest 6, 17 years ago. At times, it's difficult to grasp it that so many years have passed since then, but, at the very least I'm greatful that you host videos of Jamfest 6 on your YouTube channel.

Take care of yourself, Fred!

Don't sweat it, brutha! Your first senior moment? It could have been much worse if you had addressed your wife with the name of an old girlfriend from your sordid past. 😯 Groupie girls. Know what I'm saying. Stay focused!

Lou and you mentioned Getuhgrip. Rick was a great guy! A down to Earth man. Rick and myself communicated with each other a number of times. I had one last Jamfest hat in my possession. I mailed that hat to Rick before he fell ill, and died.

Lou attended Jamfest 3. Twenty years ago.

You and I attended Jamfest 6, 17 years ago. At times, it's difficult to grasp it that so many years have passed since then, but, at the very least I'm greatful that you host videos of Jamfest 6 on your YouTube channel.

Take care of yourself, Fred!

Man I am not sure how you keep track of the years of the fest.... All I know was the hats were VERY cool and it was a generous effort on your part... Thanks Randy!

I am sure glad I made it to at least 1 east coast fest... I was on business and couldn't stay long but it was awesome to meet y'all face to face.

I went to the first pf BBQ Joe's west fest and that was pretty cool to but not as many members there...still very cool

So in an ongoing effort to perpetrate the myth that I am one Lucky mofo, I present to you a clip from a concert I attended two days ago....... for FREE Yep FREE
This crazy cool cat named Jim Irsay who happens to be a Billionaire, Owns the Colts NFL football team, Loves Rock n Roll and Loves sharing his "luck" with his fellow Mericans.....
If you're interested in learning more about this event that he has been taking all over the U.S. and putting on FOR FREE for anyone that is smart enough to go online and get tickets before they are gone. Just google Jim Irsay Collection and prepare to be scratching your head going wtf? How he do that? Why would he do that? There's gotta be a catch? Other than trying to earn some instant good Karma before he checks out, there is no catch. Buddy Guy, Billy Gibbons, Ann Wilson to drop a few names that were there to entertain us...But this Kenny Wayne Sheppard cat really moved up a few notches in my appreciation of his capabilities damn fine player.

So Here is Part 2 of comfortable numb with Kenny playing Jim's 3.3 million dollar Strat that was used by Gilmore when he recorded DSOTM...Sure Kenny use this when you do the Pink Floyd stuff....don't drop it though :eek: Still in awe that this guy put on this show for free....It was at the Shrine auditorium in LA built in 1925 just an incredible venue to see a show...I wss in the balcony but thanks to these latest iphones and their kick ass cameras I was able to get pretty decent video and audio...enjoy Mo Fo's

Last edited:
That is a charmed life. Or should I say PRIVILEGED life.

Most people don't look at the good in their lives, and let the negative overwhelm them. It's great to count your blessings. I do every day.
Any day above ground is a good day..... Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Open it up, enjoy it and be grateful.

Any day above ground is a good day..... Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery and today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Open it up, enjoy it and be grateful.
When I did my "It's About Time" album, one of the songs is, "When Does the Present Become the Past". I think it is a rather hard question :)

When I did my "It's About Time" album, one of the songs is, "When Does the Present Become the Past". I think it is a rather hard question :)
Nah that's easy. The past begins one billionth of a millisecond after now ends ...Think of it like holding onto to a pin and then letting it go...the instance you let it go, it is no longer touching you, it is no longer in your possession ( in the now ) and has fallen into the past. It was in your possession and then it wasn't.

My Now song

Now is the time we have for now
Now is the time we have for now
There's no tomorrow
No yesterday
Now's the time
The time today
Now is the time
The time we have for now
Forget about the things that you can't change
All you have is now
Some people worry about the future
Some people are living in the past
Those people
Those crazy people
Are living their lives
With the head up their ass
Forget about the things that you can't change
All you have is now.

Look away
Look away
No need to worry about what others say
They'll judge and they'll define
and all their lives they'll be crying WHO AM I

My dad had an "Any day above ground" bumper sticker. He's not above ground anymore. I think my brother has him in a closet in VA.

Back