I'm not a noobz but I haven't been here in a while

you never call :mad:
you never write :mad:
and you still owe me friendship dues :mad:

$16.75 mister. :mad:

:p

Friendship dues??? I hereby invoke my right to waive any and all such fees in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Friendship Exemption Act. Legally, I have no friends in the US. :mad: But if you allow me to spam you, we can be corporate sponsored acquaintances. :D There are beneficial tax deductions that might interest you.

Friendship dues??? I hereby invoke my right to waive any and all such fees in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Friendship Exemption Act. Legally, I have no friends in the US. :mad: But if you allow me to spam you, we can be corporate sponsored acquaintances. :D There are beneficial tax deductions that might interest you.

Hmmm I saw tax deductions... you offer intrigues me. :thumbs up:

Welcome back. DB usually says what he means, so it's probably $16.75, but if you give the option, he may tack on penalties and taxes...

yeah, it's still $16.75 but that's only cuz I'm really bad at math stuff like interest and penalties....
and stuff.
:mad:

:D

now I'm off to have a non-friendship beer with ChiliDude and discuss these deductions....

and boobies.
:)

Hmmm I saw tax deductions... you offer intrigues me. :thumbs up:

Why yes, tax deductions. <greasy smile> It's that time of year, isn't it?. Step right this way into the other room, friend. It's dark I know, we're working on getting the light fixed. Pay no attention to the thug in the corner, he's my accountant. :D

Back