I'm New Here -Savion (L.A Film School)

Savion0717

Hello Everyone,

My name is Savion Maurice, Aspiring Artist from the DMV area currently residing in Charlotte, NC.

Currently, I attend L.A Film School for Music Production.

I wanted to say wussup to everybody and let it be known that I am really excited to be apart of this community. Hopefully, great things come out of it. Please feel free to contact me about anything in regards to music, I surely look forward to hearing from you all.

Much love !

Hey, don't know how I missed this one but welcome. There was quite a few this week from the LA Film School. A lot of different subjects and topic areas covered in the various forums so join in the conversations.

Hi, Savion Maurice. Welcome to join the community!
Hey, Remo, you do realize that you're responding to a post that was made last February, and that the original poster hasn't been back since Feb. You can see when the member joined, and when he was last seen (in your case, you joined Nov 11 and were just on here 30 minutes ago.) Just put your cursor over the member's name.

Just something you might consider...

Yeah, not sure why that professor made that assignment in the first place. Was there even a single person out of the dozens or so from the LA Film School that stuck around?

Yeah, not sure why that professor made that assignment in the first place. Was there even a single person out of the dozens or so from the LA Film School that stuck around?
I've wondered the same thing. There have been several posts asking things about the LA Film school, including whether the material in the course agrees with things said on forums, etc. One person, Megan, did several posts, but mentioned that she thought that forums were "dated". I guess, Redit, Twitter and Facebook on a phone is the modern way to go. Personally, I find reading anything of substance on a phone to be a chore. Posting on a phone is pure torture! I was taught touch typing in high school 50 years ago, and it has served me well, even with my fumble fingers.

Perhaps someday one of those students will return.

I've wondered the same thing. There have been several posts asking things about the LA Film school, including whether the material in the course agrees with things said on forums, etc. One person, Megan, did several posts, but mentioned that she thought that forums were "dated". I guess, Redit, Twitter and Facebook on a phone is the modern way to go. Personally, I find reading anything of substance on a phone to be a chore. Posting on a phone is pure torture! I was taught touch typing in high school 50 years ago, and it has served me well, even with my fumble fingers.

Perhaps someday one of those students will return.
I basically use my phone and iPad to browse these forums. It’s not so bad.

But yeah, I can see forums being endangered but I don’t think they’ll ever completely die out.

Back