I'm going camping next weekend!

Who wants to come with me? :confused:

I'm headed up north to Huntsville, Ontario to try and get the fall foliage shots that I missed out on last year because I went a week too late in the season.

I've rented out a campsite thats 30 x 40 feet with room for 2 cars on site and 2 off site. A genuine flush toilet is right next to the site too with a sink for washing up.

I'm leaving Saturday afternoon and returning to town on Monday.

Anyone want to come along and get eaten by the bears?

Cheers! :)

I'd love to....but am heading up to our cabin. You need to plan a trip this way sometime, my friend...:)

I'd love to....but am heading up to our cabin. You need to plan a trip this way sometime, my friend...:)

I'm still thinking very seriously about your offer and am thinking I might take you up on it in January, when I have my winter vacation! :)

I usually go down south to Cuba or Florida but it might be really cool to check out Idaho in the winter! Never been there yet! ;)

Are there winter activities out there?

I've got the toy hauler packed and leaving early in the morning for Little Sahara...or the dunes. Only bummer is a storm is coming in.:(

Happy camping!!:cool:

I'm still thinking very seriously about your offer and am thinking I might take you up on it in January, when I have my winter vacation! :)

I usually go down south to Cuba or Florida but it might be really cool to check out Idaho in the winter! Never been there yet! ;)

Are there winter activities out there?

Snow....and lots of it...:D
I usually just snowshoe, and sit around drinking beer....:D

sounds like fun

i wanted to do some camping this year up in wisconsin, but never got the time to do it this year... hopefully next year :cool:

I'm headed up north to Huntsville, Ontario to try and get the fall foliage shots that I missed out on last year because I went a week too late in the season.

I've rented out a campsite thats 30 x 40 feet with room for 2 cars on site and 2 off site. A genuine flush toilet is right next to the site too with a sink for washing up.

I'm leaving Saturday afternoon and returning to town on Monday.

Anyone want to come along and get eaten by the bears?

Hey, man ! Are the leaves changing already ?

I'm headed back on course to Ottawa for 6 weeks. I'll be closing up my trailer near Perth next weekend, and it would be great if the leaves are turning. Be great to have some fall pics.

Hey, ya could have come there instead - it's like camping in a house :p:D
And this time of year the park is quiet - and my neighbor is a rum drinker :cool:

Have a good time up north ! Get some good shots.

Hey, man ! Are the leaves changing already ?

I'm headed back on course to Ottawa for 6 weeks. I'll be closing up my trailer near Perth next weekend, and it would be great if the leaves are turning. Be great to have some fall pics.

Hey, ya could have come there instead - it's like camping in a house :p:D
And this time of year the park is quiet - and my neighbor is a rum drinker :cool:

Have a good time up north ! Get some good shots.

Hey Mike! :)

I really enjoyed that bottle of black rum you got me for my birthday back in August! I just had the last drink from it a couple of days ago. ;)

Up in Huntsville, because its 130 miles north of here, the leaves change a bit sooner then around Toronto so even waiting until next weekend, I may even still be passed the peak? Last year when I went there on the Thanksgiving day weekend, the locals told me I missed it by a week.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you back in August and have fun closing up your place in Perth.

It was great to meet you, and I'm glad you liked the rum, Jeff - I'm sure I'll be buying a bottle of two myself in the next 6 weeks.

I imagine if the leaves are turning in Huntsville, the Ottawa valley trees (or the Gatineau's anyway) are as well.
Autumn is my favorite time of year in Canada - be nice to see it (it's been over 5 years).

Take it easy, and ...

Cheers !

Take a gun with you, you might run into these::D:D:D

Attachments

• 2_61_052507_MonsterPig1.jpg
    2_61_052507_MonsterPig1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
Back