Illegal aliens can now get a drivers license in California Newsoms AB60

Should undocumented citizens be able to get drivers licenses?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
What is that, about 0.007% of the registered voters in the state that were erroneously registered at the DMV? And less than 0.00003% of the voters were unqualified to vote but did because of DMV errors? And none of them were AB-60 licensees? If we're still on the topic of undocumented aliens getting California driver licenses, the voting thing is a non-issue.

What is that, about 0.007% of the registered voters in the state that were erroneously registered at the DMV? And less than 0.00003% of the voters were unqualified to vote but did because of DMV errors? And none of them were AB-60 licensees? If we're still on the topic of undocumented aliens getting California driver licenses, the voting thing is a non-issue.
I find this quite amazing and strange.

In a competition of most things. If there is a cheat, a discrepancy, a technical hitch, a mechanical failure or basically anything else. Then the results are a disqualification or a re-run/match or a cancelation. Rarely does it result in anything less.

Voting is a right of the people won by your forefathers blood and the results affect your lives in everyway until another change happens or maybe not. This right you have is the envy of billions of people who do not enjoy your freedoms and rights.

So why however large or small are discrepancies just pushed aside and regarded as a non issue?

And this applies everywhere not just to the State/Country you refer too.

Gotta tell you brother I think their lips were moving when they stated those numbers...CYA but maybe it's accurate...can't say for sure either way can we? but it is good to know that the system going forward allegedly will not allow AB-60 licensees to register to vote..I could see how that could be easily be implemented...just hope it really is...I still see it as pretty weird to be giving people who are here illegally a CDL to drive here...It is definitely sending the message that if your from South of the border and sneak in don't sweat it, it's cool bro...... While those that try and do it legally from countries like India and China jump through hoops and rings of fire and still get told they can't come in the first place as our quotas for their country have been met, have to go back or can't come back because they didn't file properly or in a timely manner. It's a very geographically biased deal....

I find this quite amazing and strange.

In a competition of most things. If there is a cheat, a discrepancy, a technical hitch, a mechanical failure or basically anything else. Then the results are a disqualification or a re-run/match or a cancelation. Rarely does it result in anything less.

Voting is a right of the people won by your forefathers blood and the results affect your lives in everyway until another change happens or maybe not. This right you have is the envy of billions of people who do not enjoy your freedoms and rights.

So why however large or small are discrepancies just pushed aside and regarded as a non issue?

And this applies everywhere not just to the State/Country you refer too.
Given the number of voters, absolute perfection is absolutely impossible. Expecting perfection is not rational. The small percentages above look pretty decent to me.

Gotta tell you brother I think their lips were moving when they stated those numbers...CYA but maybe it's accurate...can't say for sure either way can we?
Do you believe everything you can't prove is false? At some point you just have to accept that there's stuff you can't know. It's unreasonable to get too wound up over a hunch. The time to believe something is after you have good reason.

Given the number of voters, absolute perfection is absolutely impossible. Expecting perfection is not rational. The small percentages above look pretty decent to me.
It's not about perfection. It's about having safeguards in place that any irregularity is discovered and prevented. The attitude of......... "Ahh no worries. Tis only a few who do it." Is honestly cow manure and incompetence by leaving it that way which could get worse and then be a big problem. Whatever the competition/voting/contest is.

I don't mean this at you BSG but it appears to be a general thing that is creeping in when before there used to be as near as possible zero tolerance. To me it just does not compute. If you have rules in a contest, then you stick by them or you may as well not even bother.

Perhaps I am too old.

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean by that but for example. What cheat admits they cheated?

Voter fraud must go on everywhere and in every election. The final result will and can only be that normal honest people will not bother to vote anymore if nothing is done.

Ask yourself..........Would you enter a competition/race/contest if you knew that the 'others' had rigged the race and you were destined never to win? Of course you wouldn't bother to enter.

So there can be only one answer to every contest/race/competition.

No doubt voter fraud happens in every election. People still vote because there's no good evidence that the fraud is substantial. But what could undermine voter confidence is baseless but persistent claims that fraud is rampant.

No doubt voter fraud happens in every election. People still vote because there's no good evidence that the fraud is substantial. But what could undermine voter confidence is baseless but persistent claims that fraud is rampant.
That's true to a point. But now people have started digging. I am not in the USA and the digging has started to produce comments similar to what you said earlier. As I said I can't understand that.

Do you believe everything you can't prove is false? At some point you just have to accept that there's stuff you can't know. It's unreasonable to get too wound up over a hunch. The time to believe something is after you have good reason.
LOL in my personal dealings with the California DMV I can assure you my assumption is grounded in solid personal experience with the bureaucratic apathetic system in place. And to answer your question it's not about proving it's false, it's about proving it's true...A random feel good n fuzzy report from some DMV talking head is not in any shape or form something I'm going to just accept as fact. Like I implied earlier neither you or I are going to go to the lengths to prove it is accurate or not. Me, I'm going to pass on the kool aid.

Ahh ...........You shouldn't have done that TAE.................Now you have given me an excuse. :-)

Side arguments aside, I think the main issue is offering a license to people who are not wanting to be noticed is pretty much like police offering cash rewards for bad drugs. You're pretty much not going to get a great turnout...

How about saying you can't come to my secret lair at 17720 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97267?

I've just written a book about reverse psychology...don't buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
I don't see people having the ability to drive insured as a worse thing than having them drive uninsured, if these folks are already here and driving. Seems better for all concerned, regardless of how you feel about their status. As you've stated, these folks are here and we'd be hosed without them. This way, the insurance companies get more premiums, those drivers are less likely to hit and run, and anyone in an accident with those drivers is less likely to be left holding the bag.
Hosed without them? That lie has been repeated so often that people are starting to believe it. Tell that to the self the employed carpenter that can't make ends meet because illegal invaders are stealing the work. Same goes for many other trades. We are never better off as a country when our leaders decide to stop enforcing laws for the purpose of increasing their voter base. ICE arrested 103,603 illegal aliens in fiscal year 2020. 90% of those arrested had convictions, or pending criminal charges at the time of arrest. A total of 374,000 charges and conviction among them, for an average of 4 per arrestee.

Back