If Neil Young jammed with Marilyn Manson

Is this jazz? I don't know if I'd want to associate with Marilyn Manson at this point in time. I like the drums... I'd ditch the keyboards though (are you just playing random notes?)

I don't get the NY reference.
Guitar chords sound killer.
Drums sounds great. Are they detuned or just low-tuned?
Synths work for me.
I like it.

Is this jazz? I don't know if I'd want to associate with Marilyn Manson at this point in time. I like the drums... I'd ditch the keyboards though (are you just playing random notes?)
Heh jazz? I don't know.. maybe, sure why not? The keyboard is a Volca bass playing a sequence while I slid my finger around the strip thing. Thanks for the spin

I don't get the NY reference.
Guitar chords sound killer.
Drums sounds great. Are they detuned or just low-tuned?
Synths work for me.
I like it.
Yeah probably not an accurate reference. The guitar tone just reminded me of some of his tones like on Cinnamon Girl. The drums are a Tama Superstar kit with the little itty bitty 10, 12 & 14" toms but they sound bigger than they are. Thanks for the feedback Manslick

Yeah man those synths intense! I really dig this....I do get a Neil Young ala rust never sleeps era guitar tone vibe. You always get great drum sounds on your stuff!

Yeah man those synths intense! I really dig this....I do get a Neil Young ala rust never sleeps era guitar tone vibe. You always get great drum sounds on your stuff!
Thanks Strat. For a little plastic box, the volca can put out a ton of noise. Yeah it was the Rust era I was thinking of, rightly or wrongly

Thanks Strat. For a little plastic box, the volca can put out a ton of noise. Yeah it was the Rust era I was thinking of, rightly or wrongly
Love that tone, when he solos on songs like out of the blue into the black, and Like a Hurricane, sounds like amp tubes and speakers are melting ...love it!

Back