Identity - Tavara

I think the mix sounds great man. I didn't get a chance to set up my monitors yet so I gave it a listen on my regular speakers but I didn't hear anything in particular that needs to be changed. Got a Metallica vibe. If I had to say anything... and this is going to be personal preference is that I would want to hear more cymbals during the chorus. You've got a great drum sound, I'd want to hear more of it in the chorus... particularly the cymbals for that in your face energy. Again, just personal preference. I guess the vocals will also come into play too so who knows how that will change it up.
Good job.

I thought it was real well played. I liked the guitar sounds.

I'm hearing some slight crackling on the right side, and a definite little pop on the right at 1:19.

Some about the kick pattern didn't sit well with me. It's throwing in some syncopated beats and in some sections it sounds a little awkward to me.

Other than that I thought it was real good.

Well written - I can almost hear the vocals - easy write on this one. The drums sound a little stiff in the transition from the fast to slow towards the end. Mix is nice an full and open and big - I liked that. Great playing!!! :D:D:D:D

Back