I want to use pc keys to input vsti plz help

ukejammin

I saw the trollo software on the dirtbag organ thread here - tried to dl just got one dll and put it in cubase le. cant bring it up. no help menu no onsite help, their tech support is awol. Does anyone here have any experience w/ trollo or another prog which will let me use my pc keyboard as a controller for my vsti's?

Wow 7 views and nobody has any comment? Must be too busy with Hector and his baiting game.

Anyhow for whoever is actually interested. I found some good stuff at the Bome site. He has tutorials on running his pc key imput prog - dont have link just google to find He operates on the Postcardware idea - You get limited tryout time after which you must either pay (not much) or send the guy a postcard. Really! He likes to get postcards from all over the world.

So turns out I needed a virtual midi cable, I dl'd Midiyoke. They even have a good tutorial there on installing.

MIDI-Yoke and MIDI-Ox are godsends. Glad everything is working for you now (But seriously check into a dedicated controller :) )

yea, I know it's hard on a poor man's dollar. I need to get back to gigging. I live in a new town and It's just been hard for me to get out and network like I usually do.

Back