I Wanna Kill - general dumbassed delinquency from Greg

he bought me pizza in Houston...no one else here has bought me pizza in Houston

and it was good pizza, chicago deep pan style pizza...with shiner black bohemian lager...oh dear I just drooled on my keyboard

When I mentioned I was having a baby in a thread, he was the only one to bother congratulating me. I never received help directly from him, but I read lots of useful stuff from him and was looking forward to his opinion on my recent mix - he has a great ear and always gives very direct critique.

He was a bit of a d*ck sometimes, but not so much outside the Cave and I kinda liked him.

the dude did`nt like pink floyd..that is unforgiveable!!

kidding, other then that, i got nothing on the guy, i liked em...sometimes..

bring him back..I`m gonna need my munster fix soon, holloween is right around the courner..

the dude did`nt like pink floyd..that is unforgiveable!!

kidding, other then that, i got nothing on the guy, i liked em...sometimes..

bring him back..I`m gonna need my munster fix soon, holloween is right around the courner..

Oh god the list of stuff he hates is huge lol. He gives decent, honest feedback on shit. Whether he likes it or not is another story :-)

Greg actually once told me my drums were too loud. I still get tears in my eyes when I think about that. It was a proud moment for me.

Last edited:
He really does provide so much valuable content here that his absence makes the site noticeably less than what it could be.

No one person (here or elsewhere) has given me more simple, honest and effective feedback....and I've met a ton of helpful people here over the years.

He really does provide so much valuable content here that his absence makes the site noticeably less than what it could be.

No one person (here or elsewhere) has given me more simple, honest and effective feedback....and I've met a ton of helpful people here over the years.

Amen heatmiser

Back