I recreated the sounds & mixing of Arksun - Arisen into my own track. w/tutorial

Nemisis

The intro pulls you in slowly like a blackhole. Using some super dark bass pads. Which are mixed carefully to add lots of texture. Out of this dark pad evolves a really bright, beautiful pad... which eventually collapses & then a huge kick & bassline explode into the track. Very similar to Arksun. The hats are all real clean, crisp & groovy. I tried to get similar sounds using similar instruments mostly Sylenth, Sytrus or Omnisphere. Took me about 3 hrs in FL Studio. Using my own melodies & progressions. And my own drum scores I save in FSC scorebanks. The tutorial is not very long but definitely worth seeing. As it covers how I make these rich, dynamic & in-your-face trance sounds. Directly showing what sounds I used & how I layered them. How everything is scored & mixed. The video is a bit slow (I was under the weather) but there are some cool techniques I used that sound close to the real thing. Let me know if it's useful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back