I Recorded And Videoed This Band

Haha not exactly my cup of tea, But I can appreciate your aspect of the performance, everything sounds pretty good, especially the drums[toms]. Like I said not my choice of music, but they all seem pretty talented for what they do, definitely a very usable live recording. Nice Job!

-Barrett

Haha not exactly my cup of tea, But I can appreciate your aspect of the performance, everything sounds pretty good, especially the drums[toms]. Like I said not my choice of music, but they all seem pretty talented for what they do, definitely a very usable live recording. Nice Job!

-Barrett

Great recording job - are you using splitters or just straight off the mains? Lol cookie monster vocals are impossible to understand!

Great recording job - are you using splitters or just straight off the mains? Lol cookie monster vocals are impossible to understand!

Thats it!!! Cookie Monster rofl. No just off the mains. I've know the bass player since he was a baby, I had no idea what type of music there were going to do. All in all I was impressed...but the vocals....rofl. Thanks Bguzaldo and ido1957 for taking the time to listen.

Back