I.Q.

LOL! Reminds me of when John Daly missed a short putt. He snorted, "I'd have made it if I wasn't sober."
I swear it’s true. When I drink my anxiety is way low and I don’t choke on shots…pool shots, anyway. I’m always loose and angled shots slobber out, “architecture angles, architecture angles.” Then I get accused of being a hustler. If only they could see me play when stone cold sober lol

I swear it’s true. When I drink my anxiety is way low and I don’t choke on shots…pool shots, anyway. I’m always loose and angled shots slobber out, “architecture angles, architecture angles.” Then I get accused of being a hustler. If only they could see me play when stone cold sober lol
Yeah, and if you drink enough, you see even more balls on the table. SOMETHING has to go in a pocket when there are that many balls in front of you!

Yeah, and if you drink enough, you see even more balls on the table. SOMETHING has to go in a pocket when there are that many balls in front of you!
Any time I see 17 that’s when I sense a morning pain and shut myself off

Best of my recollection that’s only happened a few times and tucked them back in my shorts before cops arrived

So I was told

Back