I.Q.

IQ is a funny thing.
There are those with a very high IQ that are complete idiots when it comes to regular/daily repartee.
There are also those with a lower IQ that handle daily life well.
Those that have a reasonable IQ and choose ridiculous options are the ones that are a problem...

ok riddle man

What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, 3 legs in the evening, and no legs at night?
Damnit. I smoked a little herb with a friend and then lost it but it was something about Stormy Daniels being doggy style on all fours while i grudge fuck her, after that two legs when she walks to the kitchen and makes me a sandwich, three legs…forget that one but drunk and staggering around, no legs when she’s passed out on the bed

My take in the Sphinx riddle. It was worded better last night but I lost it. Damn it 😡

I know about billiards. If you're lucky, you can have a nice billiard room with a big green dinner table in it and those long pot passers. Very handy for passing around that big pot of possum innards! Uncle Jed and Granny had a really nice one with a bunch of billiards on the walls!

I know about billiards. If you're lucky, you can have a nice billiard room with a big green dinner table in it and those long pot passers. Very handy for passing around that big pot of possum innards! Uncle Jed and Granny had a really nice one with a bunch of billiards on the walls!
And don’t forget the triangular baking pans

I have been thinking of getting a pool table for the basement. I enjoy playing although I don't play that well. I never saw my father lose, he was damn good.

I have been thinking of getting a pool table for the basement. I enjoy playing although I don't play that well. I never saw my father lose, he was damn good.
I inherited a nice table when I bought this house. I am getting a little better but I don't practice. I just like to play with friends.

Back