I Need Your Lovin

Although the drums do sound thin, i think this could would still be considered very polished sounding. Nice mix, everything is really clear. What i am missing in the drums is a good roomy sound. They are just a hair dry, that is what i think is making it sound thin. Alot of attack with no real trailing transients. But i would say a 9 outta 10 easy. Well done.

Yep
Mike - records about 2 miles away using a Sonar bundle I give him then returns the bundle with his bass on it.
Jason - records in his studio in UTAH and I download drum track from his server

I love the music you guys do. It almost sounds like you guys are playing live during one of the "fair" events I've been to. You all are great at this stuff. This sounds absolutely awesome. :D

Have a good one dude.

Yeah, this one has more of a live feel than your other tracks - which I like. This one is more interesting to me as the drums have a more chaotic feel to them giving this a kind of energy probably not appropriate for your ballad-type stuff, but great here. Guitars / vocals / bass - all good. Well done!

Yep
Mike - records about 2 miles away using a Sonar bundle I give him then returns the bundle with his bass on it.
Jason - records in his studio in UTAH and I download drum track from his server

That's pretty cool. But hell 2 miles away - you guys should do some live sessions!

Gotta love the internet

Back