I need others help with recordings!

craycraycrazy

My significant other started recording me while I was at work. Okay, no big deal. I got nothing to hide or worry about. If it helps him confirm I'm not in there up to no good then so be it. I wish it would have been that easy, but in all reality it's been hell! He states that he hears me and other in there talking inappropriate, vulgar, moaning and just insane actions! I am no liar and can't stand to hear these recordings anymore. I'm wondering if he has flipped his lid?! I even asked him if he had been taking any mind altering substances because it's so unfathomable. I lived this and was there! I know what I did and didn't do and what was not said. He can't stand to be called a crazy and just keeps telling me I am lieing. I can't stand to be a liar just as much. So I hope I can get people to listen to this and tell me what you hear, please! He states there are people whispering to each other and all kinds of stuff! So please anything at all that you hear let me know! I need a way to settle this! It's driving me bananas and then ima be just as much as a nut case as he has turned! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rGaRY7pYqydJDzVTtz93hOPqNi2kx3bg/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
This is a forum for home recording. You can't post attachments to your posts until you have a minimum number of posts, so we can't listen to whatever you have. I suggest you end this relationship -recording others without their permission is illegal. I had a boss who got his part-time IT guy (a high schooler) to put microphones in the ceiling to eavesdrop on us employees (the IT guy told me). He had a switchbox in his office desk where he could switch them on and listen. This was proven when he woulf race into our office to ask questions like 'what are you laughing about?" and other inane things like that. I quit as soon as I found another job. I suggest the same - quit that relationship, you don't need the heartache. He won't get better.

This is a forum for home recording. You can't post attachments to your posts until you have a minimum number of posts, so we can't listen to whatever you have. I suggest you end this relationship -recording others without their permission is illegal. I had a boss who got his part-time IT guy (a high schooler) to put microphones in the ceiling to eavesdrop on us employees (the IT guy told me). He had a switchbox in his office desk where he could switch them on and listen. This was proven when he woulf race into our office to ask questions like 'what are you laughing about?" and other inane things like that. I quit as soon as I found another job. I suggest the same - quit that relationship, you don't need the heartache. He won't get better.
Darn does the link I posted not work?

The link works perfectly well and is unlistenable - I'm very sorry but clearly you didn't;t take the time to realise that we record music, instruments, events and material like that. We don't do covert recordings. Even worse - you're not interested in quality, or technical issues, you want us to listen to over an hour's worth of covert, clandestine, really unpleasant to listen to stuff?

I'm not wasting my time even trying to do marriage guidance or divorce stuff, if that is what you actually want? Why did you post it here? Some people will not be able to play it, and my Mac was not happy - it's the kind of file that makes computers think it's dodgy. I thought twice about visiting the link?

The link works perfectly well and is unlistenable - I'm very sorry but clearly you didn't;t take the time to realise that we record music, instruments, events and material like that. We don't do covert recordings. Even worse - you're not interested in quality, or technical issues, you want us to listen to over an hour's worth of covert, clandestine, really unpleasant to listen to stuff?

I'm not wasting my time even trying to do marriage guidance or divorce stuff, if that is what you actually want? Why did you post it here? Some people will not be able to play it, and my Mac was not happy - it's the kind of file that makes computers think it's dodgy. I thought twice about visiting the link?
Hey rob. Ya know I did realize the main purpose of this forum. I thought maybe someone would be willing to help or point me in another direction/forum that may better assist. What's the harm in that? A closed mouth doesn't get fed. I figured if no one wanted to help, they just simply wouldn't post a reply. Doesn't hurt my feelings. And as for the quality. That is the original. I am no audio analyst. I have watch my husband think he is and download multiple different types of software but you gotta know how to use them as well. But anyway that is why I came here. THANKS AGAIN ROB!

Back