I need a DVD copy of Sonar 8. $20.

tubedude

My new laptop will not recognize my Sonar 8 disk. When I put it in my other DAW, its recognizes it, when I put it in my internet PC (this one) it recognizes it, but when I put it my lapyop, it wont. Other DVDs are being recognized fine, including blu-ray.

So, I need a clean copy of 8 from someone in a hurry. I'll mail you $20 or even paypal it to you. Whatever. I do not need serials, I'm not trying to steal it.
If you include all of the updates to version 8.5 I would be quite appreciative, though.

Email me at paulhartrocks@gmail.com and tell me how to pay you and I'll send you my address then.

My new laptop will not recognize my Sonar 8 disk. When I put it in my other DAW, its recognizes it, when I put it in my internet PC (this one) it recognizes it, but when I put it my lapyop, it wont. Other DVDs are being recognized fine, including blu-ray.

So, I need a clean copy of 8 from someone in a hurry. I'll mail you $20 or even paypal it to you. Whatever. I do not need serials, I'm not trying to steal it.
If you include all of the updates to version 8.5 I would be quite appreciative, though.

Email me at paulhartrocks@gmail.com and tell me how to pay you and I'll send you my address then.

Have you contacted Cakewalk about it? Seems like a customer service issue.

I just downloaded it from a site. That was an easy $20 someone missed out on!
Cakewalk is sending me a replacement disk.

Back