I must really need cash... (RNP and RNC in tray.)

Chris Shaeffer

Peavey ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and between moving my studio and needing cash, I have a nice piece of gear on the chopping block. I've enjoyed it quite a bit, but I have a couple mixers full of good pres, so...

FMR Audio RNP and RNC in funk logic rack tray with PSU's- $475 shipped to the continental US. New this package is ~$700.

They're in perfect shape- spent all its time racked in my studio, very slight screw marks on the rack ears- small enough to be covered by the screw heads. A couple scratches on the bottom of the rack tray- otherwise it is in as new condition.

I'd rather not separate them, but if you want just one unit and the rack make me an offer.

I should be able to ship the same day or the next after this is sold and I prefer paypal for payment- easier and faster. I'll eat the paypal fees for the price I've listed. Paypal account and a direct email account that works is (clogic) at (chrisshaeffer) dot (com). Or PM me.

I am leaving for a work trip in a week (part of the reason I need money) so if its not sold by then we'll have to wait until the middle of July when I get back.

Thanks for checking it out.

Take care,
Chris

Yeah- I've been on that side of many a good deal. :( Sorry for the quick tease.

Unfortunately- I need place tickets in less than 2 weeks to a job that will pay *way* more than enough to make up for it. I got the trip over to Hawaii already, but didn't have enough for the inter-island hops that I need. Now I do. (Whew!) Not a job I wanted to miss out on.

-Chris

Back