FMR RNP and RNC with funk logic, Korg Tr-rack, Art pro vla, Demiter H series Preamp

Solafide

Just clearing out some of the gear that I no longer use very often.

The Korg Tr-rack is in great condition and sounds great.
The RNP, RNC combo is also in great condition.

The Pro - vla works great, but one of the meter lights has a bad connection so it doesn't always come on (has no effect on performance and the meter works fine).

the Demeter unit I am selling as is. It needs to be serviced - the pots are scratchy, and on one channel - the only way to get the mic amplified is to partially insert a quarter inch instrument cable into the instrument input. The pots going bad on this is a normal issue for this preamp - the person I bought it from said that Mr. Demeter would upgrade the pots and make it basically the same as the current generation of the Preamp he sells for a fee.
The reason I never got this fixed is I used it for years as my main DI for bass and guitars. It is amazing for this - its current flaws don't really effect it being used as a DI. and for personal use the mic preamps can be used, but I would not recommend it being used for the public without the pots being fixed. You can check out demeteramps.com to find out more about this unit, read reviews etc.

RNP - RNC - Funk Logic - $520 plus shipping

Korg Tr - Rack - $200 plus shipping

Art Pro VLA - $200 plus shipping

Demeter Hxm-1 preamp - Best offer (sell new for $1200 +)

RNC and VLA are now sold.

I still have the Funk Logic for a RNC/RNP combo, the tr-rack, and the Demeter preamp.

I have not even got an offer on the Demeter preamp - to me this could be a very good deal for someone. $250 shipped interest any one?

That's a great price on the Demeter - If I'd have another guitar sold, I would buy it in addition to the RNP.

Glenn

That's a great price on the Demeter - If I'd have another guitar sold, I would buy it in addition to the RNP.

Glenn

I'm quite surprised that it took so long to sell - I guess the fact that it needs some TLC probably put people off. It is a good preamp, I just found I was using my Sebatron pre much more these days.

Back