I moved everything except the utility sink.

dogooder

Been at it for three days, just about all wired up. It is not all I have been doing.

Attachments

• st1.JPG
    st1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • st2.JPG
    st2.JPG
  • st3.JPG
    st3.JPG
  • st4.JPG
    st4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • st5.JPG
    st5.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • st6.JPG
    st6.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
You have a freekin utility sink in your studio? You suck ;) Man cool digs dude...Kind of a downsized Darrels House ... quite a nice collection of gear WITH a pedal steel! Thats a lot of moving.....

You have a freekin utility sink in your studio? You suck ;) Man cool digs dude...Kind of a downsized Darrels House ... quite a nice collection of gear WITH a pedal steel! Thats a lot of moving.....
I also have a washer, dryer, freezer and a small grow room, a fireplace and a woodstove. It is half of a 1800 SqFt basement. I need a couch and recliner.
I also spent a lot of time straightening out the other side.I have so much equipment, I have to start selling it for sure. Spent time practicing my keys for
a song I want to finish. Takes me awhile to get a keyboard part down. I did move the woodstove, by myself, and hooked it up in the corner there. I didn't move the fireplace though.

Last edited:
Picking those keys up and getting them on the stand was fun. The two boards weigh 75 and 85 lbs each. The pedal steel is about 60-65 lbs.
As long as the stuff is waist high I can handle it. Getting it off a floor could pose a problem. The two JBL 1x15H and Bose 901s are in there
also. I am trying to sell them.

Nicely done dogooder. Looking at your stuff I was trying to figure out what kind of music you play. The Eastman and sax make me think jazz but the pedal steel and acoustics make me think country. Then there's the Marshall and Jag...

Nicely done dogooder. Looking at your stuff I was trying to figure out what kind of music you play. The Eastman and sax make me think jazz but the pedal steel and acoustics make me think country. Then there's the Marshall and Jag...
I play all kinds, jazz is my weak point but I work at it. I like just about every genre except for some of the newer ones.

My grow room lol. If you look at the back wall you can see the white freezer. Next to the freezer with the guitar case on top of it, is a large cardboard box. The door to the other side of the basement is partially blocking it. The cardboard is three sided backed up against the basement wall. The box and wall are lined with Christmas silver foil I bought at an after Christmas sale along with the tape I used to put it up. The front of the box can be opened like a door. I think the whole thing cost maybe ten dollars. It's where I keep my aluminum foil hats. Coming down through the top of the box is the grow light. I could actually build a vocal booth right there and use it as a grow room also!

Attachments

• st5.JPG
    st5.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Back