I LOVE Craigslist!!

dreib

Picked up a Shure KSM27 today for $100.00 plus $25.00 in gas tops. Damn thing could pass as brand new. Thru it up just test it out and it works flawlessly.

Anyone out there have anything they prefer this mic on??

Looking it up, the price I found on Amazon was $549. So that is a really great price.

Looking it up, the price I found on Amazon was $549. So that is a really great price.

Yea I saw that , I also read that MF blew them out a few years ago for 199.00. After trying it out this weekend as a OH, I am looking for another one for sure, it really sounded good!

I hate to throw doo-doo at you but at that price, are your sure it's genuine? Shure is the most counterfeited of all mic makers. If it's real then good for you.

I thought about that. Came with the box , and all the goodies, shock mount, felt bag, booklet, etc etc. Everything checked out to my satisfaction.

After trying it out this weekend as a OH, I am looking for another one for sure, it really sounded good!

Got a few here ... Could make your dreams come true yet am afraid it would cost you a little bit more than a Benjamin. PM me about it.

Back