I lost my Cubase LE 5 installation CD

way95

Helllo Guys,

I have Cubase LE 5 installed on one of my computers but I want to instal it on my other computer and it seems I have mislaid the installation CD. Is there any bring it over to the other computer without the installation CD?

Helllo Guys,

I have Cubase LE 5 installed on one of my computers but I want to instal it on my other computer and it seems I have mislaid the installation CD. Is there any bring it over to the other computer without the installation CD?

I dont believe so. If you don't find it
I've got so many cubase le discs its not even funny. Like 5. I could just mail you them if it's terribly needed.

Thanks,

The reason I would like to have Cubase LE 5 on this computer is because this one is WAY faster, but I may have to go through and delete some more stuff and see if it's better. I actually had it installed on this computer, but I completely rebuilt it so I would like to put it back on again. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll probably find the CD around here sometime somewhere in an corner.

Thanks,

The reason I would like to have Cubase LE 5 on this computer is because this one is WAY faster, but I may have to go through and delete some more stuff and see if it's better. I actually had it installed on this computer, but I completely rebuilt it so I would like to put it back on again. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll probably find the CD around here sometime somewhere in an corner.

Sounds good. If you end up needing them just pm me and let me know.

Back