I. I. I.

3I's,
It would really help you IF you put your stuff onto a site that streams the track so that impatient folk don't have to wait for a download etc.
That said this is nice work - reminiscent of Peter Gabriel in his late Genesis era.
Nice simple accompaniment so that the panning effect doesn't cause swamping though after 1.36 (typing whilst I listen obviously) you might be wise to limit that a little as it gets busy. Coming back to the panning would create an even bigger contrast between verse & chorus. Mind you I'm using headphones so the effect is accentuated.
All in all - Bloody fabulous.

rayc said:
3I's,
It would really help you IF you put your stuff onto a site that streams the track so that impatient folk don't have to wait for a download etc.
That said this is nice work - reminiscent of Peter Gabriel in his late Genesis era.
Nice simple accompaniment so that the panning effect doesn't cause swamping though after 1.36 (typing whilst I listen obviously) you might be wise to limit that a little as it gets busy. Coming back to the panning would create an even bigger contrast between verse & chorus. Mind you I'm using headphones so the effect is accentuated.
All in all - Bloody fabulous.

Cool, tnx, ok turn the stereodelay of during the chorus.
Do you really think anyone could miss where the chorus begins? :D I was thinking the jump was to big but as we all know bigger is better. :)

Oh... I fixed a stream.

/ems

I wouldn't turn it off if you can reduce it. If it's a send/return effect you could blend a little of it with an uneffected majority.
You could gradually increase the blend in the 2 bars leading into the chorus to smooth it in.
Have you tried it any other way - you've the controls after all.
Anyway - give it a try & if it doesn't work go back to what you have already -which, as I said , is BF.
How about some details as to who & what is going on?

I think it's a pretty good tune. (I listened at the other place, but felt like listening again..).
I really like when the song is big, and happening, but the quieter parts sound really good also. No real critique from me....the sounds are pretty clean, and well balanced, and the performance is top notch. As Ray stated, Bloody Fabulous.... :D

rayc said:
I wouldn't turn it off if you can reduce it. If it's a send/return effect you could blend a little of it with an uneffected majority.
You could gradually increase the blend in the 2 bars leading into the chorus to smooth it in.
Have you tried it any other way - you've the controls after all.
Anyway - give it a try & if it doesn't work go back to what you have already -which, as I said , is BF.
How about some details as to who & what is going on?

Hmm... increase or decrease?
Decrease, right?

About details, im just fooling around with Logic and a Pod.
Just for the fun of it.

/ems

Dogman said:
I think it's a pretty good tune. (I listened at the other place, but felt like listening again..).
I really like when the song is big, and happening, but the quieter parts sound really good also. No real critique from me....the sounds are pretty clean, and well balanced, and the performance is top notch. As Ray stated, Bloody Fabulous.... :D

I´m all warm an fuzzy now, tnx.

/ems

Back