I have officially retired

RAM BEATZ

Hey fam i have retired from beatmaking and some are saying you never got started. but any way I'm out. My business has grown into a full time thing so All my fam that want the goods I got hit me up and its yours....NO I AM NOT SELLING STUFF...(for the haters). Now every new jack on here dont hit me up the cats that are fam know who they are. Big ups on my bow out to all the cats who helped me along the way.

Too many catz to name. yall know who you are. keep doing ya thang from soundboy aka beatmakers aka 20/20 aka ram beatz aka mr AKA

Whats good fam.. you know how to reach me... sorry to here you retiring..but its all good the business is picking up..

I will always love music. I started my own company hear teaching and we been blowing up, by the grace of god, so its all good. I am doing all kinda of stuff with the AHA now.

The aha is even doing a song contest and as soon as I get the rest of the details in this meeting then I will post about it.

I will always love music. I started my own company hear teaching and we been blowing up, by the grace of god, so its all good. I am doing all kinda of stuff with the AHA now.

The aha is even doing a song contest and as soon as I get the rest of the details in this meeting then I will post about it.

Sorry to see ya go bro
never let music leave ya heart though

Keep it real.

-Re

ahhh man!!! bow ya heads, pour out some liquor - we just lost another great one!! (but least THIS ONE STILL BREATHIN!!!!!!

Wow from soundboy to beatmakers to RAM BEATZ bruh u CANT be serious. I ain't gon' lie i havent been had time to mess wit music myself but i couldn't bring myself to say i'm out. you are ORGINAL HR FAM... RECONSIDER

Man and to think I been around for most of those name changes....yeah mr aka you are dammit.

You know how to get at me homie.

My bad bro. I have been werkin 7 days a week. Running a business is some serious ish when you trying to get it off the ground. I'll hit you this week.

Back