I got a job!

I still want to hear about the Legendary Canadian work ethic they refer to on the website.

Are they talking about Marc Emery? :confused:

I think he's talking about Canadians in general. AND, "who knows what you guys will talk about" was referring to the hookers...

Leave this thread alone for 12 hours, who knows what you guys will be talking about when I return...
Well, I've just had the leftovers of this lamb in pepper sauce that I didn't have last night and it was so hot that I had to keep the cold tap running with my mouth under it. It feels like my mouth has been knifed.....

Oh, sorry ! :D
When I was a kid, I loved seeing soccer stadiums. Each time my Dad drove somewhere and I saw one, it was like, wow ! Nowadays, I like seeing pictures of studios and equipment even though I'm as far from being a gearslut as I am an astronaut. I don't know why. That is, I don't know why I like seeing peoples' studios ! :D I also like looking through peoples' albums collections.
By the way Rene, did I see a Fender Rhodes electric piano in one of those pictures on the site ?

Well, I've just had the leftovers of this lamb in pepper sauce that I didn't have last night and it was so hot that I had to keep the cold tap running with my mouth under it. It feels like my mouth has been knifed.....

Oh, sorry ! :D
When I was a kid, I loved seeing soccer stadiums. Each time my Dad drove somewhere and I saw one, it was like, wow ! Nowadays, I like seeing pictures of studios and equipment even though I'm as far from being a gearslut as I am an astronaut. I don't know why. That is, I don't know why I like seeing peoples' studios ! :D I also like looking through peoples' albums collections.
By the way Rene, did I see a Fender Rhodes electric piano in one of those pictures on the site ?

Was the lamb really hot? I wish I could have it, lambs the best, and I could not live on if I didn't have incredibly hot food everyday, my cooking is so spicy that It'll make you sneeze uncontrollably while cooking.

In other news, YES, that is a Rhodes. It's not MY rhodes, but it belongs to the guy whose room I'm overtaking... That room that it's in in the photo will be my future controle room. I DO have my own Rhodes, but I will be honest, I'm not really a fan of the rhodes keyboards, as much as I am a fan of the wurlitzer 200a. Anyone looking for a Rhodes in decent shape, that they'd wanna ship from canada?

Back