i got a classical! Cordoba 75R

wes480

I was in Guitar Center...with my brother, just browsing, actually he took me down there becuase he wanted to look for a steel string.

I've been wanting a nylon on and off for years...but never really looked at them.

I happened to know a sales guy down there and asked him what he thought about a nylon string for 1,000 dollar range...just for shits and giggles. He said Cordoba hands down, was way better than anything else on the market for the price. Hand made, no laminates, real guitars that compete with Ramierz, Alhambra..etc.

Anyways, I saw a 75R, and it spoke to me in that spiritual way...that way that you can't explain, some guitars just speak to you from the wall. Even a guitar center wall.

I had no intention of making a major purchase anytime soon, and certainly a guitar wasn't anywhere close on my list of things to buy. Hell, engagement ring has been creeping up as the next "big thing".

But he did it for $999 which for the guitar I got...I feel was an amazing deal. Anyone have any experience with this particular model? I read some stuff on the net about it (very little there) and it got good reviews.

It sounds great for brand new, looks and feels amazing. Ah, I am happy. Pretty sure it was a good buy and a quality instrument, even though it was pure impulse.

oh, i know these guitars and handmade, and he said most in this price range are made in japan...but, i forgot to ask where these are made?

Sounds like a really nice guitar. The same thing happened to me at Guitar Center, I just wandered into the nylon-string section and I knew I had to have one. They have beautiful tone.

Back