i could use a little mixing and mastering advice

hey now

I do music not write books you got the point didnt ya it doesnt really matter if he agrees or not or contacts me or not i dont need his song i am a very good song writer myself without being a grammer teacher and i have access to alot of very talented singers for all genre of music I just thought i could help

( spent more hours in the booth than in school so get some )
ass holes

wondering

hey, how do ya'lls stuff sound? I bet not as good as his.
i sometimes wonder if im talking to real music makers or a bunch of dorks with the internet a cakewalk & fruity loops program that use the preinstalled soundcards on your brand new Dell with your 1/8 inputs

you are all egostical self involved punks...

perhaps if some of yall would take the time to "Post Reply" to a Newbie's question or idea, this board would be more fulfilling....

And tell Dobro that I can start a thread in any F***in forum I want, he should help incite an intellectually stimulating thread rather than "haze" me the Newbie...for Not Posting a "Question"

I mean this is a BBS, how bout we all just share thoughts and ideas and opinions and help out each other since we all share a common interest...Home Recording.

...whether tis' nobler in the mind to suffer...haha F*** you if u dont like it....up^ bitch

listen yogi blue balls....

exactly what makes me ignorant? huh?

what possesed you to post?

Is this thread informative or helpful with posts like that?

dont insult me...or my intelligence...

Think about it...buddy...

This thread should be scrapped...but um thankx for the feedback son, ima keep that in mind...

Last edited:
The Seifer said:
blue bear thinks he is cool because he "owns a studio"

my beard is cooler than his
Actually, what makes me and everyone else in this web forum community "cool" is the fact that we're NOT "The Seifer."

So in fact, everyone here IS cool except redneck-racist-shitheads like yourself....

Last edited:
I propose we start a new forum called "Dumbass kids that think they know everything about everything but really don't know anything about anything."

Seifer could be the moderator.

Back