I changed my ad on Ebay

All the cigarettes sold in the UK by law are not on display, they're in cabinets that have to be opened, and every packet is covered in pictures of decaying teeth, rotten gums and holes in people's tongues. They're also about $15(USD) for 20!!!!!!!

All the cigarettes sold in the UK by law are not on display, they're in cabinets that have to be opened, and every packet is covered in pictures of decaying teeth, rotten gums and holes in people's tongues. They're also about $15(USD) for 20!!!!!!!
I see New York City is around the same price. Lots of smokers moving over to vaping to save money. Here in Florida, I was buying Camel Lights from the Native American (Seminole Tribe) Hard Rock Cafe at 1.25/pk.

I'm still smoking. My last vice. I have quit like twice cold turkey for a couple of months. The urges and the fighting it off etc was just too much.
Now at 71 I think about it and do I really want to go through that again. I don't thing it matters much anymore so I am not going to bother to
try again. I chalk it up to Quality over quantity. For some reason my lungs are still in decent shape and I have been smoking since I was a teenager?
If it knocks another year off my life, I am up for that as opposed to fighting it every hour of every day.

I see New York City is around the same price. Lots of smokers moving over to vaping to save money. Here in Florida, I was buying Camel Lights from the Native American (Seminole Tribe) Hard Rock Cafe at 1.25/pk.
Yes, NY is about the same. Here in Va. they want you to smoke. The smokes I buy are 3.26 a pack, in NY they would be about 12.

That does it. I'm moving back to Va.

What state want you to drink lots of tequila?
This has to wait till tomorrow, I have had too much too much to drink and am listening to Eight MIles High, Untiteled. I am too slow for all of it.

Back