I changed my ad on Ebay

Would that be like a massive moulage?
Didn't I just state that I am not too smart and now you have me looking up words. Do you treat everyone like this?
moulage

moo͞-läzh′

noun​

1. A mold, as of a footprint, made for use in a criminal investigation.
  2. The making of such a mold or cast, as with plaster of Paris.
  3. The art of applying mock injuries for the purpose of training medical or military personnel.

I do this all the time - I go to my ebay - selling and then clickm on listings. I probably have 3 pages or so of listings, and they are all set to not delete even when quantity is zero - but when a line ends for good, one item in the drop down box is end listing, then it goes for ever.

Didn't I just state that I am not too smart and now you have me looking up words. Do you treat everyone like this?
moulage

moo͞-läzh′

noun​

1. A mold, as of a footprint, made for use in a criminal investigation.
  2. The making of such a mold or cast, as with plaster of Paris.
  3. The art of applying mock injuries for the purpose of training medical or military personnel.
Yeah. That inground pool is like a ginormous moulage. Like from the 50 Foot Woman or something.

I do this all the time - I go to my ebay - selling and then clickm on listings. I probably have 3 pages or so of listings, and they are all set to not delete even when quantity is zero - but when a line ends for good, one item in the drop down box is end listing, then it goes for ever.
I don't sell very often and hadn't since they put up the new format on the sellers page.

I haven't used Reverb. I did buy a discontinued part for my car off eBay last month.
I have bought a lot of car parts off ebay. I have yet to receive the wrong part. Back in the day you would be returning to the parts store two or three times.
Maybe we were just dumb and dumber then.

I have bought a lot of car parts off ebay. I have yet to receive the wrong part. Back in the day you would be returning to the parts store two or three times.
Maybe we were just dumb and dumber then.
Back around. . . 1975, I was selling auto parts at a jobber in Northern Virginia. I had one regular customer, a middle-aged Korean man who's English vocabulary consisted of the year and model car he was working on and the word: "Same".

He would meander in shyly and wait patiently until I was free. He never brought his old parts with him. Somehow, through a complicated combination of sign language and charades, I was able to sell him what he wanted.

I would guess what he wanted and show a part to him, repeating with different parts.

Our vocal conversations went :

Me : "Same?"
Him : Shakes head no
Him : Shakes head no
Him : "Same Same!"

The story behind the song of mine "Mofo Paku"
The keyboard player walks into a Korean deli in Upstate NY. There is a black guy in there, "I want Mofo Paku" , Ower, "What mofo paku? " I want mofo paku."
"We got no mofo paku" The key board player steps in to translate. "He wants a mother fucking pack of Kools". I had to write a song. Freddie, the keyboard guy was hilarious. He would have me crying laughing so hard at times. He looked like the dwarf in Lord of Rings. He used to do the fire breathing trick on stage. One night he set his arm on fire. I can't say alcohol had nothing to do with it? He played a pretty good flute also. He isn't with us anymore and I miss him.

My really Kool story -

My mom smoked Kools. I used to swipe a couple every month or so as I was beginning the habit. As I took it up full time, I switched from Marlboro Red Box to Kool Filter Kings and stayed on them for about 2 years. I was about 20 years old when I developed a cough which spurted speckles of blood. I didn't do the completely smart thing like quitting, I switched right then and there to light non-menthol cigarettes. All those new (at the time) light cigarettes tasted like crap, but I stuck with them for another 35+ years until I quit cold turkey.

My really Kool story -

My mom smoked Kools. I used to swipe a couple every month or so as I was beginning the habit. As I took it up full time, I switched from Marlboro Red Box to Kool Filter Kings and stayed on them for about 2 years. I was about 20 years old when I developed a cough which spurted speckles of blood. I didn't do the completely smart thing like quitting, I switched right then and there to light non-menthol cigarettes. All those new (at the time) light cigarettes tasted like crap, but I stuck with them for another 35+ years until I quit cold turkey.
That was 35 years of Tobacco Abuse for sure. You should be ashamed. Should have manned up and smoked camels for another five years.

I'm so ashamed. I did switch to Camel Lights early on and stayed with them. Occasionally, I would pick up a pack of original Camels - no filter. They had great taste. Before I quit, I tried a regular Marlboro and the first inhale locked up my throat. It refused to let it into my lungs.

I smoked Newports for forty years. 2 pack a day habit. Not good. I get winded way easy nowadays. Touch of COPD methinks. I quit by vaping about ten years ago. Quit vaping after working the nic level down to zero. Took a couple years.

Back