I am weird... Please listen to my craziness. Let me know how you feel afterwards.

well first off it's very nice ..... your voice sounds very good and does have a nice quality to it ..... the song is very cool too.

You have skillz man!

However ....... there is absolutely nothing about the recording/performance that could be called mad or incomprehensible or strange in any way whatsoever.
Not sure where you got that idea but it's not the case ....... just a song and a voice ..... both very good ...... but not mad or oddly different or strange or crazy or weird in the slightest.

Having said that ...... I look forward to hearing more from you as this is quite nice.

well first off it's very nice ..... your voice sounds very good and does have a nice quality to it ..... the song is very cool too.

You have skillz man!

However ....... there is absolutely nothing about the recording/performance that could be called mad or incomprehensible or strange in any way whatsoever.
Not sure where you got that idea but it's not the case ....... just a song and a voice ..... both very good ...... but not mad or oddly different or strange or crazy or weird in the slightest.

Having said that ...... I look forward to hearing more from you as this is quite nice.

I suppose this is fairly normal compared to the mass amounts of mindless junk. I appreciate your insight.

Thanks Bob from Americas Wang.

I suppose this is fairly normal compared to the mass amounts of mindless junk. I appreciate your insight.

Thanks Bob from Americas Wang.

yeah I'm with Bob on this one. I was expecting some wacked out stuff, and was pleasantly suprised. Cool sounds.

Haha here I was expecting something like animalistic screaming or whatnot :D Doesn't sound weird or crazy to me! I'm with Lt. Bob...good song and unique voice!

I am not sure where to move the song. I look at it as "what color is the canvas missing". Any ideas?

It has a beauty and a purity as it is. If you could just wander off into another key for a while it would add a strangeness and richness to it, then come back to the original key and take it to a climax, a consumation, and to the end, it would be really good.

It has a beauty and a purity as it is. If you could just wander off into another key for a while it would add a strangeness and richness to it, then come back to the original key and take it to a climax, a consumation, and to the end, it would be really good.
I fee you. I also sincerely enjoy your verbiage. You have a way with words.

Hey.. I like this. You're not weird, you're artistic. Keep up the good work. A couple of quick key changes might be a nice addition.

This is actually really beautiful... I'd listen to this. Heck, I'd pay to listen to this on a CD. Do more and PM me when you release each one, because I truly enjoy listening to this.

This is actually really beautiful... I'd listen to this. Heck, I'd pay to listen to this on a CD. Do more and PM me when you release each one, because I truly enjoy listening to this.

I honestly was not expecting there to be any humans who have the mind and heart to feel this. I dig. I will contact you, as I release myself on "tape". Stay real, your good at it.

I honestly was not expecting there to be any humans who have the mind and heart to feel this.
I'm not quite getting what it is you feel is 'weird' about this.
It's a very nice song and well done by you but it's just a song ............. not very different than thousands of other songs .... similar in structure and pretty standard in terms of chords and structure.

Once again ...... I like it and feel you did a great job and have a good interesting voice so I'm not being critical.

But if no one could get into this this no one could get into any music at all ....... it's good but not unusual in any way at all other than being good when many others aren't.

Back