I am going to get Yorkville's, but where?

mrsm57

After much contemplation I have decided on the Yorkville ysm-1's and a Hafler amp. I can't find anyplace that has them! I went to the yorkville site, and most of the dealers thry had listed looked very "cheesy." Can anyone tell me where they got theirs?

Yo Mr. SM and 57 Varieties:]

I also called the Yorkville folks in Niagra Falls and they gave me a dealer's name right in my home town. The dealer sold from his home but he was a musician and a nice guy.

However, I paid 107 pezzutos each for my YSM-1 monitors.

89 pezzutos each, if they are NEW, sound great.

I sat outside my pad this evening having a drink and listened to a bunch of cuts I've made playing ONLY through the YSM's playing through a window. The speakers were facing away from me but the sound was just great.

Once you get your YSM's you'll dig them.

Green Hornet

Its kind of freaky but the only dealer for the studio projects mics here in kansas city is a musician who sells them out of his house.

Hornet and Mike,

Thanks for the advice, wheaton music does not have them in stock and the guy said he will only be carrying the new powered Yorkville's (when they get released!)

I was able to find a few stores here in PA close to me that carry Yorkville and will order the YSM-1's (I had to call the home office, the website mailnly had broken links). Anyway, the funny thing was that when I told one of the stores about the $89 dollar price, he told me that was COST.

The happy ending is that another store quoted me $98 each without having to haggle. I hope they are as good as everyone here says they are!

Mr. SM 57

Back