I am cheap

genesisariana

Anyone know where I can get a ua la610 for cheap? I am the install manager for a home theater installation company, and we get our electronics for cheap through distributers. Is there a distributer for recording equipment? I cant find one anywhere.

I dunno if UA uses distributors or goes straight to their retailers. I don't think they use a ton of retailers, so it might be the latter. Why not ask them for a distributor? Any manufacturer I've gone to that uses them is happy to share that info.

I was just wondering, not just for ua, but other things. I will try to contact them and see what happens.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on how you define "cheap", as in "product" or "price"?

Radio Shack and Guitar Center. Not that you'll find anything cheap at either. GC want's $25 per windscreen. For LAVALIER mics. Non returnable of course due to the "nature" of the product.

In Austin, Texas there's also Rock and Roll Rentals. And a few other manufacturers/distributors. And a number of studios to rent from if you need/want to. Not that I've ever seen UA gear for anything less than MSRP.

sorry man, but the words "UA" and "cheap" don't go together. ever.

unless you're talking about someone who's too cheap to buy UA stuff

I don't know. I guess technically it is Urei equipment, but you don't want to know what I just paid for a pair of Silverface LA-4's:D

Somehow I have a knack for finding things really cheap. I just paid $100 for a pair of fully functioning silver faced LA-4's. I also recently bolught a good condition 4 peice 1968 Ludwig Blue Sparkle kit with a mint condition Supraphonic snare for $500.

Somehow I have a knack for finding things really cheap. I just paid $100 for a pair of fully functioning silver faced LA-4's. I also recently bolught a good condition 4 peice 1968 Ludwig Blue Sparkle kit with a mint condition Supraphonic snare for $500.

:eek:

....and again!! :eek:

Back