I always thought I was a crap guitarist..

I hope I've NEVER sounded like that on stage. If I thought I did, they'd have to put me on suicide watch (of course if I was in that particular audience they'd have to put me on a suicide watch).

man, thats bad. really bad. his bandmates must be total pussies to allow something like that to happen. here is reason #897264508726405 to hate limp bizkit.

hmmm... hm....

well, actually he is no guitarist. that - of course - means he shouldn't play on stage.

on the other hand. i hate limp biskit and fred durst and I love to see him fail :p :p :p .

I can't decide what's worse: being fred durst and playing like that, or being the people in the audience.

IronFlippy said:
I can't decide what's worse: being fred durst and playing like that, or being the people in the audience.

Being Fred Durst is bad enough to begin with. Playing guitar like that provides every reason to question why he ever had any success and why he has ever gotten laid.

That is what is called a classic. Reminds me of the Rodney King video clip that is now used at many police academys. They use it to show how NOT to do an arrest.

Ed

Ed Dixon said:
That is what is called a classic. Reminds me of the Rodney King video clip that is now used at many police academys. They use it to show how NOT to do an arrest.

Ed
I hope the hog-tie and muzzle video is still part of the curriculum. That would surely stop Freds rampage.

Back