Hustle Magic II

Re-Lapse said:
Ahh... I dunno, I fricken love it the way it is. Would you be willing to mess with it and show me what you mean??

& The guitar name is Electric 5, it's under Plugin-Presets>Generators>Sytris>Guitars>Electric 5

I could send you the FLP so you can show me what you mean... if you'd like.. otherwise, I guess I'll have to come back to it another day cus right nwo I think it's hot..

--Re-Lapse
Naa thats OK ...I dont want you stealing my shyt... ;)

Noddy301 said:
Naa thats OK ...I dont want you stealing my shyt... ;)
LOL, no, no. I'd change it all up after I figured out what you mean, but I think I'll just come back to it another time, and work on it.. give it some more substance, and change up the kick to a heavy hittin one, instead of that muffled.

You don't like the snare though? I fuggin love it..

I'll see what I can come up with for changeups though...

--Re-Lapse

yo fiev thanx for the banner son i preciate it and re-lapse that beat is nice, not sumthin i would make but it's gotta nice melody to it and if you love it so much then don't worry wut other peeps opinions on it are ight fam?

DesertEase said:
yo fiev thanx for the banner son i preciate it and re-lapse that beat is nice, not sumthin i would make but it's gotta nice melody to it and if you love it so much then don't worry wut other peeps opinions on it are ight fam?

thats true...I dunno I guess I respect ya'll so much that I hav to make it perfect...

--Re-Lapse

You should aim for perfect ALWAYz even if it doesnt come out that way...NOBODYz perfect...its all good tho.

DesertEase said:
damn how ya'll get these banners to work?
Aye D copy and past this

http://www.mydatabus.com/3z/lnubb.pbz/tnewroy/desiglarge.gif

then put
in the back of the link

Ok in edit signature you would see an EARTH...click that...and you should know what to do from there...its all reading

Re-Lapse said:
Hype. Too many cymbals. A little repetitive. Over-all, tight. Not sure who could hit this one up with vocals, though.

--Re-Lapse

Eh Fyre, you think you can flow on dis?

yea i need to scale back the cymbals some I just did that joint cause my homie want to see if i could but i was diggin it....

and as far as your joint go im diggin it but it aint my style lol like i have no idea what i would do to that joint

Back