HRC4 Coming up!

I guess that was really part of the challenge...just being able to pull it together. I certainly wouldn't stress out over it, not that you are. If it ain't fun, then screw it. Most of us have jobs that provide our daily stress rations. I do hope you two girls do get something together. And remember ...There is no deadline. I gave some target dates, but we still see the occasional HRC 3 entry coming up, and I love that!

Thanks, Sluice,

Just now, by the way, I looked up your moniker in the dictionary. I've seen your name a million times and always wondered what a "sluice" was...now I kind of know. There is some musician in Kansas City that goes by that name. Don't know how I came across that really, but one day I did.

Yes, regarding the challenge, that is pretty much the way I feel about it too! I'm not worried. Better late than NEVER. Guess we f__ked up the getting it together part. Ha ha. But, that's nothing new...

Still can't wait to hear the rest...seriously, and maybe, just maybe, there'll be something there for us to post...one never knows.

Peace everyone,
k.

kgirl72 said:
There is some musician in Kansas City that goes by that name.

I've recently discovered that there is a techno group and a rock group also going by that name. Not cool. I'm going to have to think of something else for the cd. :( "Tom" is kinda dull, really. ;)

wfaraoni said:
well at least you started something! My partner "doesnt" do pc recording and the last thing I heard he was going to mail me a tape (from England) of what hes got so far, done to a basic guitar track I posted for him to listen to. That was a about month ago. He never asked for my address either ...Hmmmmm :(
Oh look its the mailman!
I guess I should run to the mailbox now.

LMAO

Peace
Bill
Well, how's about doing a "backup" collab with someone else (me) with a missing partner? That way we can still play just in case.

Well, Tom, I'll tell ya, my name pretty much sucks too...less because it's boring than because people can't say it correctly. You should see my damn last name...

Well,you're creative, you'll figure something out. Maybe you could write to those guys and tell em' you had the name first...and your lawyers will be calling them. Ha ha. That oughtta do it...no?

I think it's interesting that this name is being used by so many people...and I'd never heard it before seeing your posts. Not that I'm the "I know every word ever thought of girl.":o

Actually, come to think of it, I really didn't hear it then. I've still never heard it, just read it. I don't even know if I'm saying it right. ;)

Kirstin

mbuster said:
Well, how's about doing a "backup" collab with someone else (me) with a missing partner? That way we can still play just in case.

I FULLY endorse that idea! Turn it in in September if it takes that long....

Kgirl, I took the name from a trail at Sugarloaf here in Maine where I snowboard. One way you could define it is as a channel, which is what I find music to be- a channel. Though the word is normally used as in a channel of water, for logging- a sluice. OK, there's our etymology lesson for the day. :) I like the lawyer idea though. In fact I've got some lawyers calling Pedullist tomorrow morning now that I think of it...

Sliuce Gate

sounds like some sort of log transportation scandal:D

My pardner's a bit of a "Cave Dweller" if ya catch my drift.
I only know that cause I go there daily for a laugh or two.
Mostly supplied by my witty partner i might add:)
He hasn't emailed for a while but I've been following his recent exploits in the Motor City with voyeuristic fascination, pics and all:)

mbuster said:

sounds good to me, send me a pm with your email and any ideas youve got brewing :)

Peace
Bill

Look, I have a doctor's excuse for being late....everyone else is in T_R_O_U_B_L_E:D

SLuiCe said:
In fact I've got some lawyers calling Pedullist tomorrow morning now that I think of it...

The guy keeps posting right into the public domain, he still hasn't any cd finished yet, yet he already has some lawyers...tsk tsk :D LOL

Can't you settle with just one lawyer and use the extra money for a cd? Or a gay bass? (still grinding my teeth on your last one, buddy)

:)

Hevy,

It is good to see a picture of my partner's husband's face! Ha ha.

P-girl, you need to post more so you can put your picture on here...come to think of it, so do I.

Sluice, you are one thinking person...nice metaphor usage, music is definitely a channel. Thanks for the etymology tips. You give me those, and I'll dole out the hair tips. I must be good for something!

Out,
Kirstin

Ouch...I hate when that happens.

Well, Gidge, this is completely unrelated to this particular thread, but I have that feeling sometimes as well. Did you try that B6 idea? Curious.

I thought you were going to come up with something "out there" but, I guess it's legit. cool:

See y'all,
Kirstin:

I just got a PM from caryindy asking if it was too late to join in. He/she says he/she can work fast if anyone would like to work with him/her. Besides there really isn't a deadline, as I've mentioned. It's just fun. Or supposed to be at least.

Oh and Cary, please forgive my complete ignorance as to what sex the name Cary is usually given to. Good luck.

Back