HRC--'In your eyes'

I must slept walked to my computer..turned it on..went to the HRF..went to my post and closed my thread so i didnt have to listen what any of you said. Whewww what a night! Wonder what else i did?!

Haha, I was laughing about that yesterday.

I was like Damn! Brett put up a song and then didn't want anybody to comment on it, he musta really not liked it

I like the sound of that beat in the beginning with the snare that sounds like it's a metal garbage can on it's side. Kinda stomp like.

I cannot for the life of me remember who your music reminds me of but it's driving me CRAZY.

I've heard this on the radio, the vox are identical, the floaty keys, the looped beats, the dry acoustic poking through. AAaarrggh i can't remember..

I wanna say the Bloodhound Gang or Butthole Surfers but I know that's not it.

Can someone please tell me who I'm thinking of at the 1:55 - 2:15 mark?

I've heard i sound kind of like Everlast on this track..husky vox etc. Maybe this is who i'm reminding you of?..he has loops and acoustic stuff too. I was going for a Moby style intro but thought i'd confuse the hell out of ya and have a change. I want to have some crazy samples going on in the first bit to keep it interesting..not sure yet.

Thanks for listening! I was sure everyone thought..Well!..if he doesnt want us to reply, then stuff him!..haha

Why does it take 6 secs to start?.Neat drums.Great change at the 1min mark!Groovey!Some of the highs in the drums get a little buried.Very busy mix.Breathy on the word'...candle...".The rest is acceptable.I like the acoustic sound you got.Short and sweet.You coulda played out that end a little longer,but it's an interesting piece of music.Feels like the intro to a larger project or concept.Decent mix.Don't sound to raw to me!Good work!

W.I.S.C..thanks for listening. 6sec start..good question, just to make you listen harder :) I just kept building on it and had no direction so it is as it is. I'll do a bit of mix work on it though..i like it. It was originally made for an interlude on my album im working on..just something to break it up a bit. Glad you liked it!

You had this locked the other night. I played some along with this, it was fun. kinda reminded me of something along the genre of sledgehammer. I didnt care a lot for some of the drum sound. The rest was pretty thick and punchy. F E resolve was strong.
Keep it coming..

Back