How to turn on the Boss RC-30

RyanRosario

So my Boss RC-30 just arrived, and I'm not sure how you turn it on. I don't think it's broken because the condition is great.. but I plugged in my power adapter, my XLR microphone, and speaker aux input.. yet after plugging those all in, it still doesn't turn on. Any ideas guys?

(I've been asking a lot of questions this past week, so thanks so much guys for keeping up with the amazing help really.)

I tried battery, but it doesn't work. I don't know what the deal is. And I was told it was working fine before it got shipped to me, so it has to be working. I guess someone with a Boss RC-30 themselves would know... if anyone is out there with one :/...

the adapter I have is a 1 Point Power Adapter and it's supposed to work as well with it. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone who's had this problem before or that just knows what's up with it.

"Turning On the Power:
Inserting a connecting plug into the OUTPUT L jack turns on
the power to the unit."

OHHHHHH!!! that must be it!!!!!!!!!!! thank you dude!!

but the thing is, I don't know what to use to turn it on.. is there anything simple I can plug in to at least test that it's working?

I don't have an amplifier cord on me right now. Is there any type of cord I could test if you get what I'm saying?

Thank you so much btw. I really appreciate your help my friend.

Yeah I saw haha. Check out my post. I'm not sure where to find a certain plug for the L output jack to see if it'll turn on. I guess that's all I'm worried about right now.

other than a guitar cord. I lost mine, so I have to get one this upcoming weekend.. unless that's the only thing that works.. :/

:facepalm: You LOST your guitar cord? You know you need two, right? One from guitar to looper, one from looper to amp. Since you seem to want to play out with this gear, I'd suggest some spare cables as well.

Back