How to record from Media Player into Sonar through a Delta 1010?

alonso

Well, the title is pretty explanatory, what i do is this: I have my Windows XP Pro setup, so sound is played back through Delta SPDIF. When I open Monitor Mixer,Sonar and then Media Player, the music from Media Player shows on Monitor Mixer's WaveOut SPDIF. I then go to the Router page and select Monitor Mixer.When I setup the track in Sonar, for input I use the Stereo Multichannel 11/12 or stereo Monitor Mixer, and when I hit record, nothing happens, any ideas? I have also tried every input possibility and cannot record from the MP. I could set it up correctly once but fiddled around with the settings and now I just cannot find the right ones.

Some other questions: In the Audio Options/General, under Playback and Recording Timing Master, I have a bunch of options for the Delta, which one should I choose?

When I setup the track, I also have some drivers named Delta 1010 Multichannel from 1/2 to SPDIF or just Delta 1010 from 1/2 to Monitor Mixer. The same goes for the outputs....Please explain this....

Back