How to mute main outs with the Behringer HA4600 headphone amp

Sorry, headphone 'output', lol. It works fine for any pair of headphones i plug into it. I'm just going to pick up a Y cable and see what happens. Thanks a lot for the help! I will keep you updated!

Then there is an issue with your TRS cable, or the direct input on the HA4600. By the way, I have never used this model, but the input level knob next to the direct input on the HA4700 (which I use) does change the input level to the unit. Just to make sure, you do have the TRS cable coming from the headphone out of your interface, to the input jack on the far left (face) of your 4700 right?

Do you have the input going to the back L & R or to the front input? because the manual says its for the back L & R inputs. Which is how I had it set up. But I couldn't mute the monitors which I need to be able to do. And yes that's how I had it set up.

Headphone out from my interface, to the front of the HA4700. Knob controls input level. It must be different between the models. Monitors should be fed by the master outs of your interface. Feed the HA with the headphone out. If that don't work, then there is a problem with something......

Picked up a live-wire send-return (Y) cable and it works like magic! Just what I needed! no fuzz, or hissing! Thanks for all of the help!

Back