How to make this bass-like drop

v01d

I wasn't sure where this should be posted so if there is a better section for this please report it thanks. :)

Basically a lot of producer have this cool bass/music drop right after the intro. For example listen to soundclick.com/johnnyjuliano or soundclick.com/superstaro

The music sort of like slows down to a halt for a second then comes back on. Does anybody have any clue how to make something like this? I'm using cubase if that helps anybody. Thanks

Yup..... you put your fingers ever so gently on the take up real of your multitrack reel to reel and apply even pressure on it till you can make it stop right where you want it to. Then quickly let it go after a split second of time for that desired effect.

:cool:

Yup..... you put your fingers ever so gently on the take up real of your multitrack reel to reel and apply even pressure on it till you can make it stop right where you want it to. Then quickly let it go after a split second of time for that desired effect.

D'ya think you could try the same thing with your hard drive???
:D

Oh you want to do it with your computer.:rolleyes:
Cause I was going to tell you next how to do it with a record.:laughings::laughings:

I wasn't sure where this should be posted so if there is a better section for this please report it thanks. :)

Basically a lot of producer have this cool bass/music drop right after the intro. For example listen to soundclick.com/johnnyjuliano or soundclick.com/superstaro

The music sort of like slows down to a halt for a second then comes back on. Does anybody have any clue how to make something like this? I'm using cubase if that helps anybody. Thanks
try illformed glitch, it has section called tapestop:
http://illformed.org/plugins/glitch/

(pssst.....dude.....yer showin yer age man.)
:laughings:
This is what I learned on.

record_player.jpg

Back