How to Make my Setup More acoustically sound?

Unfortunately, none of yout attachments work. Probably not your fault. The idiots running this place haven't done shit to improve anything that's wrong about this site. I guess it would take time away from selling advertisement space.

Attachments haven't worked since forever. But since attachments don't bring in money, why should they give a fuck.

Unfortunately, none of yout attachments work. Probably not your fault. The idiots running this place haven't done shit to improve anything that's wrong about this site. I guess it would take time away from selling advertisement space.

Attachments haven't worked since forever. But since attachments don't bring in money, why should they give a fuck.

Damn well any suggestions on what to do?

Post your pictures on photobucket or other hosting site, and link them here.

HAHA! I think I was a little pissed off. I posted this after trying, for an hour, to post some pics in another thread.

Oops. :( :D

Back